How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Your Device
FuboTV, the subscription service, facilitates the streaming of various live events. However, with an increase in its price, users do not feel inclined to continue their subscription. The question of how to cancel FuboTV is on the minds of many who want to cancel their paid subscription or free trial.
You can cancel your subscription on various devices. Be it a web browser, a smart TV like Roku, or an iOS device, it’s possible to cancel the subscription.
In this post, we will give you easy stepwise instructions for this process. So, no matter which you use to access content on FuboTV, you can cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on a Web Browser
It is easy to cancel your subscription through a web browser. Just adhere to the stepwise process below.
- Access an appropriate web browser and navigate to Fubo.tv
- Here, tap ‘Sign in.’ This is present on the upper-right part of the screen.
- Now, input your credentials and tap ‘Sign in.’
- If you used your Apple, Google, or Facebook account to sign in, use those credentials again.
- After that, choose your profile. The profile icon is present on the upper-right part of the window.
- Now choose ‘My Account.’
- Look at the screen’s left portion to find the ‘Subscription & Billing’ option.
- Tap the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button. It is at the end or the top of the page.
- After that, choose the ‘Cancel my trial’ option.
- Confirm your action by tapping ‘Yes, end trial.’
- You will see a confirmation page that will indicate that you have canceled your subscription.
- There’s also the option to select a reason for ending a subscription. However, filling that out is not necessary. But do watch out for a confirmation email notifying you of the ending of your subscription.
How to Cancel FuboTV on Roku
Canceling the FuboTV subscription on Roku needs you to go to the ‘Manage Subscription’ section. If you’ve bought FuboTV through the Roku account, follow these pointers.
- Switch on the Roku TV.
- Now, hit the ‘Home’ logo button on the remote.
- Hover over the FuboTV application.
- Hit the star button on the remote. Do so via the arrow buttons on the remote.
- After that, choose the ‘Manage Subscription’ option. If you don’t see it, restart the Roky TV.
- Now, choose ‘Cancel Subscription.’
POINT TO NOTE: Do not hit ‘OK’ on ‘Leave unchanged, exit.’
- After that, choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ once more.
- Now, choose ‘Done.’
- At this point, you will find a message about your subscription being canceled.
- You can also go to the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ list on the official Roku website to find this confirmation message.
- If you want to be fully sure about canceling the subscription, contact the customer service department of the Fubo team.
Cancel your FuboTV Subscription on Roku’s website
You can also cancel your subscription by going to the official website of Roku. Here’s how to cancel FuboTV on the Roku website.
- Navigate to my.roku.com.
- Here, log into your account.
- The sign-in option is present on the upper-right portion of the window.
- Hover your mouse over your profile or avatar and choose ‘My account’ from the dropdown menu.
- The avatar icon will appear once you sign into your account.
- Look at the lower-left portion of the window and locate the ‘Manage account’ section.
- Tap ‘Manage your subscriptions’ below it.
- Now, you will find yourself on the My Subscriptions page.
- Here, you will view all your subscribed channels along with streaming services.
- Locate FuboTV here.
- After that, tap the ‘Unsubscribe’ button beside FuboTV.
- Now you will see that the option next to FuboTV is changed to ‘Renew.’
- You need to tap the ‘Unsubscribe’ option.
The Steps to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Apple TV
To cancel the FuboTV subscription on the Apple TV device, head to the ‘Users and Account‘ section. Like the Roku TV, you can use these instructions if you bought FuboTV via your Apple account.
- Turn on the Apple TV.
- On the remote, press the ‘Home’ button.
- Now, head to ‘Settings.’ Swipe down the remote to find this section.
- After that, select ‘Users and Accounts.’
- Now, choose your account at the top of the screen.
- Pick ‘Subscriptions.’
- Next, select ‘FuboTV.’ This will be present in the ‘Active Subscriptions’ section.
- Choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option at the end of the page.
- Select ‘Confirm.’
- Immediately after this, you will find a confirmation prompt about your subscription being canceled.
POINT TO NOTE: If you cannot see a confirmation message about a subscription being canceled, connect with FuboTV within a day’s time.
The Process to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on iPhone, iPod, or iPad
You can cancel your subscription on iOS devices only if you bought your FuboTV account with your Apple account.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section of your device by tapping the gear icon.
- Now tap on your profile picture and name.
- You will be redirected to your Apple ID settings.
- Here, find all your subscribed services by tapping on ‘Subscriptions.’
- Here, you will find FuboTV. If you cannot see it, you may not have brought it with your Apple account or it is inactive.
- Now, tap ‘Cancel subscription’ on FuboTV.
- Click ‘Confirm’ when prompted to confirm your decision.
- Finally, you will see a confirmation page notifying you about your canceled subscription.
Steps to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Android
Are you an Android user wanting to learn how to cancel a FuboTV subscription on your Android phone? You can do so by going to the Google Play Store or web browser.
- In the Google Play Store app, log in with the account you used to purchase FuboTV.
- Find all your subscriptions by tapping the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- From the list, find FuboTV.
- Now click ‘Cancel subscription.’
- That’s it, you have successfully canceled your subscription.
Canceling a FuboTV subscription is very straightforward on different devices. But you won’t get any refund for canceling the account in the middle of a billing cycle. If you need to learn more about this process, contact Digitechassist experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my subscription to FuboTV?
If you want to cancel your FuboTV subscription, head to Fubo. tv and login into your account. Choose ‘My Account’ followed by ‘Subscription& Billing.’ Lastly, click ‘Cancel Subscription.
Can I cancel FuboTV after the free trial?
Yes, you can cancel your FuboTV subscription after a free trial. This can happen if you purchase it through Apple, Google, or Roku
How do I cancel my FuboTV subscription on my iPhone?
You can cancel your FuboTV subscription on an iPhone by going to its ‘Settings.’ Choose ‘iTunes & App Store and select your Apple ID. Choose ‘Subscription’, find, and select ‘FuboTV.’ Lastly, choose ‘Cancel Subscription
How do I cancel my Fubo subscription on Roku?
If you want to cancel your Fubo subscription on Roku, go to the FuboTV app. Choose the star button and click ‘Manage subscription.’ Now, tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’ Don’t press ‘OK,’ and click ‘Cancel Subscription’ again. Lastly, choose ‘Done.’
How do I access my Fubo account?
You can access your Fubo account by heading to the official website of Fubo.tv. If you need more information on creating your account or restarting the subscription, head to the ‘Help Center.’ Here, in the ‘Manage My Account’ section, you will find all the information related to your account.