Install, Connect, and Activate FuboTV on Amazon FireStick
FuboTV is one of the best apps for sports enthusiasts. It provides endless streaming of live sports and has some of the finest sports leagues, games, and channels. Currently, the app is available in Spain, Canada, and the US only. Some content of the app can be streamed only if you have a 4K resolution. It is perfect for owners of Amazon FireStick 4K Max and FireStick 4K. If you want to access sports content on your FireStick device, you can do by visiting fubotv/firetv on your phone or PC.
Once FuboTV gets activated on Amazon Fire TV, you can choose your favorite program and watch it. This guide will cover the entire procedure of installing and activating FuboTV on your Amazon FireStick.
The Steps to Install FuboTV on Your Amazon FireStick
You must abide by a few basic steps to activate FuboTV on your Amazon FireStick.
1. Sign up for FuboTV
Begin by signing up for FuboTV. Use these steps to do it quickly.
- Navigate to www.fubo.tv, which is the official FuboTV website.
- Now tap the ‘Start free trial’ button.
- You will find various packages from FuboTV.
- Select a suitable plan.
- Make your account on the app. Use your email and create a password.
POINT TO NOTE: You can also sign up for FuboTV via an Apple, Google, or Facebook account.
- Give the necessary payment information.
- Your chosen plan will start.
2. Download and install FuboTV.
You are now ready to install FuboTV on your device. Before installing it, ensure that your internet connection is reliable. Update your FireStick device so you can install FuboTV and watch content uninterruptedly.
- Turn on the TV linked to FireStick.
- On its home screen, navigate to the ‘Find’ option.
- Use the ‘Search’ option to locate FuboTV.
- You can use the virtual keyboard to find out the name of the app.
- FuboTV will show up in the ‘Apps & Games’ category.
- Select its app from the displayed results.
- Now, locate the ‘Get’ button on your screen.
- Click the ‘Get’ button.
- The FuboTV app will start installing on your device.
- After it installs, launch it.
- To do so, tap the ‘Open’ button.
- The next step is to activate it.
An alternate method to install FuboTV – Using the Amazon App Store
If you are living inside the US, you can use the Amazon App Store to get FuboTV on your FiresStick.
- Navigate to the home window of the FireStick.
- Tap the ‘Find’ tab.
- Now, click the ‘Search’ symbol.
- Input ‘FuboTV.’
- Tap its search result.
- Click ‘Get.’
- After FuboTV installs, click ‘Open.’
3. Activate FuboTV through FuboTV/firetv-connect
You can now open FuboTV to receive the activation code. After getting this code, you should act swiftly because the code expires after a certain period.
- In the FuboTV application, choose the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- This will provide you with a unique activation code.
- Now go to fubotv/firetv on whichever device you are using.
- You will likely get a prompt to sign in.
- Use your email ID and passcode to log into your account on FuboTV.
- The activation code consists of 6 digits. Enter it and tap ‘Activate.’
- Choose the channel of your liking.
- Now, tap the ‘Continue’ option.
- Lastly, abide by the guidelines that you notice on the screen to activate this TV on your Amazon Fire TV.
4. Start using FuboTV on your Amazon FireStick TV.
This is the last step of connecting FuboTV to your Fire TV. Now that you have activated the application use these pointers to start streaming.
- From FuboTV’s home screen, choose the ‘Menu’ option on your Fire TV device.
- Various categories, such as recordings, sports, shows, and movies, will appear.
- Select the category and program of your choice.
- If you’d like to view content later, use the ‘Recordings’ option to record a particular content.
A Word About the 7-Day Free Trial of FuboTV
The free trial with FuboTV is for seven days. You can watch various sports channels and decide if you want to continue getting a subscription. Here’s how to start this trial and the main plans that FuboTV offers.
- The option to commence a free trial of FuboTV is there on the official website of the application. This is present in the top-right area.
- Give in your email ID, password, and zip code.
- When you tap the ‘Continue’ button, the subscription page will open,
- FuboTV offers three plans. These include Latino, Pro, and Elite plans.
- There isn’t any free trial with the Latino plan.
- You will find out various features of the plan below each of them.
- The plans have a monthly or quarterly billing cycle.
- Payment can be made using PayPal, credit, or debit card.
- After activating the 7-day free trial, you can use it to watch various types of content on FuboTV.
- On the sixth day, you will get an email from the app reminding you that only a day is left in your trial.
Now you can download, install, and activate FuboTV on your Amazon FireStick easily. This guide is perfect for people desiring to watch diverse sports content. FuboTV itself has a user-friendly interface, and you will not face any problems in streaming. Thus, you can enjoy high-quality entertainment on your Amazon TV stick.
Why can’t I sign into my FuboTV?
You must check the minimum requirements for FuboTV from the support page of FuboTV. If your streaming device does not fulfill these requirements, you will face problems signing in. Also, find out if your FuboTV is updated. Finally, try resetting your password and see if you can sign in.
How many TVs can be streamed at once in Fubo?
To stream multiple TVs, you need to add the Family Share option. It allows you to stream up to 10 devices on the home network. Besides that, it allows for three streams outside this network for mobile or web browsers.
How can I stream FuboTV outside of the US?
Currently, FuboTV is available in Spain, Canada, and US. If you live in any other geographic location, use a VPN service. It will help you to stream FuboTV content.